In France, the child died due to poisoning from store-bought mincemeat

The boy was poisoned, store-bought Patty, back in 2011

In France, he died the boy, who in 2011 was killed by the cutlet of beef purchased in the supermarket. This is reported by Le Parisien.

According to the report, a 10 year old boy named Nolan died on September 14 in the intensive care unit because of cardiac arrest.

It should be noted, Nolan was poisoned cutlet of beef purchased in the supermarket Lidl in June 2011. At the time he was two years old. He was one of 15 children who suffered from eating meat contaminated with coliform bacteria.

After several operations he had severe neurological effects and developed diabetes.

As it turned out, the meat in the supermarket supplied the company SEB. Her owner Gaius Lamorlette was sentenced to two years in prison in 2017 for the sale of substandard meat, which led to mass poisoning.

The family's lawyer Nolan said that the boy suffered could not normally eat, swallow and move through deformed limbs.

Источник: http://www.leparisien.fr
Теги:
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.
Share